Pardon The Pundit News Feed
Fox News responds to bad year in polls and studies with a study of their own
6/17/2012 10:08 AM Matt Rock
So far, 2012 hasn't been a good year for Fox News as far as polling and research is concerned. While the right-wing news network is still significantly leading in ratings over its contemporaries, a number of polls and studies have found that Fox is the worst network in a number of fields, as far as the public's opinion of them is concerned.
A recent study found that Fox News is the most uncivil of all the major networks. Other polls have revealed that, despite their strong ratings, Fox News is viewed as the most bias, the least fair, the least balanced, the shortest, the ugliest, the smelliest, and the overall “worst” cable news network. They've also polled worse that Snooki's face in a study of what people would hate to stare at for a solid three minutes.
“They hate Fox News for our freedoms. Argh!” said News Corp owner Rupert Murdoch. “The people responding to these various polls are just jealous that they don't have a news network like ours. And let's not forget that most of these non-partisan polls are totally in the bag for Obama! It's not like anyone actually believes that Steve Doocy looks like the evil father from every 1980's teenage comedy film. These polls are invented by the left-wing lamestream media in an effort to knock us off the ratings horse. But it won't work, because our viewers are totally brainwashed!”
Following Murdoch's press statement, Fox News conducted a view poll, asking if Fox News was awesome, totally awesome, or the awesomest awesome thing in awesomeville. 41% of their viewers voted for an answer containing the word “awesome,” while the remaining 59% either mailed in boogers stuck to a piece of loose-leaf paper, or insisted that Fox air a new cooking show revolving around crystal meth. These results were still considerably stronger than a similar poll conducted by MSNBC, though, where 67% of respondents drew pictures of Ed Schultz destroying a village Godzilla-style. - Return to Previous Page
ADVERTISING - COMEDY AT THE ARLINGTON DRAFTHOUSE
Cool Cow Comedy Showcase in The Green Room - ONLY $10 (Featuring Ryan Conner)
Jay Pharoah from Saturday Night Live at the Arlington Drafthouse
Steve Lemme and Kevin Heffernan from Super Troopers and Beerfest
Cinematic Titanic (Creators of Mystery Science Theater) LIVE at the Arlington Drafthouse
Porkchop Volcano - Live Short Form Improv Comedy in The Green Room - FREE ADMISSION
Matt Braunger from Letterman, The Tonight Show and MADtv at the Arlington Drafthouse
Neal Brennan Co-Creator of Chappelle’s Show at the Arlington Drafthouse
Powered By Hypertext Media
© PardonThePundit - ABOUT
Pardon The Pundit is a political satire publication that parodies the news and creates fake news. None of our postings should be regarded as truthful,
and none of our references of an individual seeks to inflict malice or emotional harm. We are just ridiculous.